View Single Post
Old 09-28-06, 09:18 AM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
NEW YORK - Three years after the city banned smoking in restaurants, health officials are talking about prohibiting something they say is almost as bad: artificial trans fatty acids.

The city health department unveiled a proposal Tuesday that would bar cooks at any of the city’s 24,600 food service establishments from using ingredients that contain the artery-clogging substance, commonly listed on food labels as partially hydrogenated oil.

Artificial trans fats are found in some shortenings, margarine and frying oils and turn up in foods from pie crusts to french fries to doughnuts.

i will not have the government take away my food
and what ingrediants make my food taste good
all becuase people are too fuckin lazy ta work out

yes im sure it wont just be NY banning this shit niether

wow, talk about misinformed. no transfats don't flavor your food. that's what preserveatives and artificial flavors are for. Transfats come from using unbelievably cheap oils which predispose you to cancer and heart disease. has nothing to do with wight gain, has nothingto do with none of that shit.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote