View Single Post
Old 09-28-06, 02:39 PM   #8
R. Lingo
Light Weight

IP:

for a multi battle, this shit was straight.. but majority of both of you's work was kinda forced.. like yo'd go off of the same rhyme until you ran outta words which makes it choppy and off to me. for example:

tav.

Me, all in, the way ya teams falling seems appalling
I'll make you fly so high Jim Jones'll scream "ballliiiiinnnnng"

yeah, i know you got teams falling, then scream ballllllliiiiiinnnnng or w/e, but the end rhyme seems appalling has an extra syllable which makes it flow different.

Multi on the brink of regret, think he a threat but "I'm Simply the Best"
your shit puts cats to sleep mine'll have em resisting arrest

k, so once again brink and simp don't exactly rhyme when i slow it down.. sayig it extra fast is forced btw.

mr. multie.

really you just forced to much shit in one line.. like you really had stretched lines for text which when i spit it aloud breath control was kinda bad in certain places. you had lines that were cool when it came to flow, but being able to keep goin seemed kinda weird to me, just my opinion though, digg? i kinda found some stuff repetitive.. well, more so soundin the same.

k, so both of you KNOW what multis are, of course..

mr. multie probably should've came with more than 2 syllable multis in his verse.. yeah, some were longer, but some were ust two syllable all the way through and the flow was predictable at times.

ehh.. tav seemed more in order to me.. like from the openin 2 lines i thought his verse would be really tight but maybe cause it was rushed it seemed a little off sorta. but tav still came better for a multi battle if you ask me..

v/ tav.. just my thoughts.