View Single Post
Old 09-28-06, 06:41 PM   #4
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

THis is a REAL RADIO STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broadcast to the UNITED STATES VIA THE INTERNET.............

In the UK, Japan and Austrailia its a real station

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe platform.....

i dont have time to explain the intimate details of how the broadcast works... all i know is that im hosting on Sunday night.... the format is all laid out... im gettin my play list together..... and OYD will be spinin records for 2 hours.... gettin our Promotion on.... tryin to extend this same platform to the audio on this site.... but.... for some reason.... yall are choosing to ignore the call to man up and do something with your music..... its a damn shame.... why are yall makin music???? i mean... for real.... just to say your a rapper??? WTF..... get involved ... do a show.... crack the mic on the airwaves.... man up and be bout your music or keep your mics MUTED....

all you need to participate is the link to the show..... which is on ConspiracyUK.com ... and click on Tune in..... thats how you can hear the broadcast....

if you would like to call in.... get SKype.... which is like a yahoo voice.... and add " titobronsky" .... if you wanna drop your two cents.... get at me on Skype... i'll get your songs played... let you come up on the station and get your Grind on... w/e.....

but im seriously at a loss for all the so called audio on this site who would let an opportunity like this slip through there very capable fingers.... it amazes me .....

-Don Tito Bronsky

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote