View Single Post
Old 09-28-06, 06:47 PM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky

but im seriously at a loss for all the so called audio on this site who would let an opportunity like this slip through there very capable fingers.... it amazes me .....

-Don Tito Bronsky

Exactly......what the hell is wrong with you people.

But honestly, don't let that Picture Perfect fag do nothing with this. I guess it's be cool if he dropped a track or whatever, but that's the most unhelpful/selfish dude on the site. All he does is hate on everyone and drop in like once a month.

But yeah man, you got participation to the max from me man.....you know that already. Willa said she wants to help too.

And if you are one of the people who wants to help with giving the feedback on AIM or MSN and recording the show, just get at Tito for the thumbs up, then hit me up and I'll explain to you how to do it, cause I know Tito is probably pulling his hair out trying to get this show ready.

And Tito man....I got you on the Celebrity news. Actually, I can just mix it all into a whole current events type of piece if you'd like, if no one else wants to help out in that department