View Single Post
Old 03-03-03, 01:06 AM   #1
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Question first rhyme, anyone for criticism??

IP:

How many times does this world want to test me?, God blessed me, with the illest flow ever, the words tickle your eardrums like a feather, take the wax out your ear cause inspire is here, the message is clear so have no fear. I grew up listening to Nas and Dp'z and they taught me how to hold my own, a gifted child growing up in the middle of a cyclone. You cant fade my talent or my heart, this is only the start, of a long and illustrious career, the whole crowd starts to cheer when i appear. People get up and bounce to my rhymes, buy them on cd so you can hear them all the time.

September 86 is when the illest flow was created, i take normal words and they get animated, you cant fade it. When you wrote your first rhyme tell me how you feel, cause back then you werent thinkin bout a record deal. I dont need indo to make my rhymes flow, in this business its all about who you know. Well i dont know anybody and they dont know me, but like a true soldier i continue to emcee. Too many cats out there who cant spit it, i admit it, im not the best but i know i can pass the test, just take a rest and confess your mind, cause you never know if there'll be a next time.

I bet you never heard someone like me before, my sound just came in your head and kicked down the door. One of the few true hip hop soldiers, hard as a boulder, the thug style is getting old as mould, too many people claim to be bustin gats and smoking herb, when 90% of them are from the suburbs. Not too many with the true messages in their songs, but inspire is here to right their wrongs, i can be your savior and serve you the meaning of life with added flavor, so dont ask for favors. I'll always be here in mind body and soul, to inspire one person is my life goal.

My rhyme book and my pen is all i need, i dont need any 40's or weed, too many rappers obsessed with greed. Instead of going out and committing crimes, i go down to my labs and write some serious rhymes. The mind is the greatest weapon you could ever use, why you do you wanna abuse? too many people not gettin schooled or trying to expand they views. I sit around and look and rhyme at the stars, while you rap about how big the rims be on your car. It doesnt really matter to inspire cause i know i'll set your girls heart on fire.

Music to me is like an art, not something you can just go and buy at the mini-mart. Too many people chasin record deals and tryin to be a thug, what you gonna do when some other wannabe blasts you in your mug? thats thug? I'd trade that anyday for some turntables and a box of vinyls, its final. Inspire always gonna be here, when i come on stage just listen to my crowd cheer.
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote