View Single Post
Old 09-29-06, 09:55 AM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

the term's clinically dead...

and i was watching a documentary about this guy in Texas who had to be made clinically dead in order to have an anaurysm removed from his brain...shit was dope...

they had to induce hypothermia into him to slow the heart rate down ot zero and drop his body temperature to 10 degrees C because by doing that it actually slowed down the metabolic rate to where the blood stopped pumping round his body and deflating the anaurysm and also cooling him down to a point where there was less chance of brain damage and prolonged brain deterioation...normal temperature and no heart rate you have roughly 3-5 minutes before you have total brain damage and because of the hypothermia, doc's operated on a clinically dead patient for an hour an 20 mins and they slowly warmed him back up and then his heart began functioning on it's own without having to be shocked, something which they normally have to do.

But yeah there were a couple more segmants in the documentary...one was how it got found out how hypothermia could be used and it was this norwegian woman who got trapped under ice but could still breathe, and her heart was slowing down because the water was bringing in hypothermia...her core temp went to 12c when they got to her and her heart stopped...

they took her to some norwegian hospital and were doing CPR for 6 hours on her...they were even pumping her cold blood out and tubes were going through warm water and re-entering her body to bring her temperature up...well eventually after 6 hours...her heart started working.

But she was in a coma for 3 weeks and was "clinically dead" multiple times & revived during those weeks and when she woke up...obviously mentally fucked...she was paralysed from the neck down but that was only due to the trauma...and eventually after months of rehabilitation she was walking around with full mobility and speech & memory, in fact the only noticable damage is in her hands where they've crooked up...but yeah she leads a normal life now and her brain was without oxygen for 6 hours.

and there was another woman who had the same procedure as the guy i'm talkin about originally who (and this is where i'm getting at) while she was clinically dead, had an outer body experience where she saw this light and it was getting closer to her, she spoke to her dead grand mother and she could also remember hearing the nurses and doctors speaking to each other as they struggled to get her heart going again...and the thing's she was saying were almost perfect...

how she was able to witness and hear things happening when her body is shut down totally is unexplainable...it didn't happen with the other 2 people in my post but the fact that she & other people who've been clinically dead have all similar experiences is totally unexplainable...i was thinkin to myself...these are the people not near death experience people...but people who have been clinically dead and revived...these are the people who are the closest to know what it's like "afterlife" not us, not Serb the herb, not even YOU Terumoto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote