View Single Post
Old 10-02-06, 01:02 AM   #165
Czar Bishop
Zar Bi-Shup

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
eminem was dope i still like pac a lil better NOT FOR LYRICS just for what he had ta say and his delivery and im NOT sayin that cuz hes dead..but for lyrics eminem is the muthafuckin dopest i heard people say papoose is better but i dont beleive that.. but eminem isnt THAT legendary in lyrics without help...his shit isnt totally ghost written but every song on the SSLP and the MMLP is both co-written..just look in the lil booklets it says itself and who they co-written with..so its not TOTALLY em's lyrics.
but eminem still got my respect..until he did encore and d12 world and my balls..that shit was wack as fuck..but i heard some of his more recent shit yet and its how he used ta be...so he kinda gained his way back from being a sell out. but i say the eminem show was dope as hell along wit the 8 mile soundtrack. but i still say pac is better and that he's ALIVE but ya'll dont wanna believe me the clues are EVERYWHERE and i bet a milliion bucks since its been exactly 10 years before 2006 that he's gonna come out to public either the same date he was shot or the same date he died and says he's alive and starts makin some new fresh shit

is that TWO sentences??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
i dont liek this czar kid
Send a message via MSN to Czar Bishop Send a message via Yahoo to Czar Bishop   Reply With Quote