Old 10-02-06, 07:24 AM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
ehhh..im not gonna hate on them just cuz they're british
some of them the accent can get annoying but i ignore that
leady's dope and he's from london or sumthin right??

that's more insulting than the dude who wasted his first RV post saying shit on my home nation...he's from Leeds...but originally from Bradford...not London...i'm more London than Leady duke lol...

yo btw...when you say "Britz" you musta meant people from England coz Scottish rappers aren't well known and neither are Northern Irish...although i'm sure there's some decent heads out there...

and as for Wales...well Goldie Lookin' Chain...need i say more?

Now "Shawty32"...i'm not even gonna start on American rappers and English rappers coz as far as i'm concerned either you CAN rap...i.e maintain flow, drop decent lyrics or you can't i.e Mike Jones...but it's as simple as that i don't honestly see why an accent has ANYTHING to do with being able to rap or not bruv...

as for ya "you think ya gangsta" statement, have you EVER IN YOUR SHORT LIFE been to this country and experienced ANYTHING that supports your mockery of my country?...no...ever been to Brixton?...nope...ever hit up Moss Side?...nope...peeps are getting shot up like heroin addicts as of late in London & up north lately...there IS a form of "gangsterism" in this country...as there is in U.S.A, Australia, France, Belgium and every single country on this planet...

and if you think that YOUR country alone is the only one to experience poverty, gangstas, mafia & corruption...then you my friend...lead a very blind path in which it's gonna be VERY difficult to come back from...

close the door on that small mind of yours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote