View Single Post
Old 10-02-06, 11:41 AM   #15
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
I'm guessing you didn't remember when I said the sig was a joke like ten times and then when you hit me up on AIM I said the same exact shit, then I removed it and tried showing you love in just about every thread I went in from then on.....I even gave you a shout out on the Conspiracy radio shit.....but now you wanna remove it.

You're a fuck nut Q. I still don't have no beef with you, but for real man, get the fuck off your period

Im sorry...But, action speaks louder than words...So, I deleted the track cuz u did resolve the issue...But, last night, ya boy was still rockin it in his sig so it stood...

Im not on my period...I don't have periods...But, that sig was ridiculous man...I can't see how u can sit here and act innocent...

I really don't care either way...But, at least don't patronize a brotha like Im imagining the level of disrespect you and ya boy leveled at me...I was gonna address it...And, YALL KNOW how I do...

So...Congrats...u managed to bait me and get me to react

Applaud yaselves...

I'm done with it...Im bigger than that...yall can make sigs until ya lil fingers fall off...Im workin toward somethin here...That's why I deleted the song...

Don't have time for that

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote