Thread: Britz cant rap
View Single Post
Old 10-04-06, 04:25 AM   #39
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawty32
how the fuk u gunna say fuki bitch ass europe and australia is harder then america??? hip hop ORIGINATED in america THE BLOODS THE CRIPS originated IN AMERICA AMERICA WAS FOUNDED BY CRIMINALS back a century ago they sent criminals to america from europe,london ect
and thats way we got all the mob shows like the sopranos,brotherhood and i cud keep on goin. and all u got is disney movies and steve irwin crocodile hunter??? crikey mate
lmaooooo

first off...erm...lemme think...but not too hard as this IS an idiot i'm dealing with

Nos indicated that you're conditioned by the media...well he ain't wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawty32
thats way we got all the mob shows like the sopranos,brotherhood and i cud keep on goin.

^ do you know that the Soprano's is based on a New Jersey gang TRYING TO BE the actual New York mafia...the REAL soprano's in real life are a bunch of nobody's they were just easier to make a TV series about because there was less chance of a back lash from major mafia organisations...the New York mafia mock the New Jersey ring duke...

and as for that...how the hell can you say because you make 1 or 2 good TV series' does that indicate that you "Americans" have a bigger criminal organistation...there's 1 word...HOLLYWOOD

congrats kid you officially know nothing about crime...and you make yaself dumber with each post

but lets continue,

America wasn't founded by criminals bruv, it was formed by a bunch of white guys wearing fancy wigs...it's called the constitution or the first amendmant or declaration of independence whatever i'm not American so i'm not caring enough to go look it up...but i know it wasn't founded by criminals bro...

all we got id Disney movies eh?...well seeing as though it was an American who invented Disney, does that not say something?...

but one final, and i may add important thing;

why the fuck do you THINK that because hip hop was apparantly originated in America, why do YOU think that America is instanty the best at it no matter who does it???...that's like ME saying England are the best football team in the world because WE invented it...and nobody else can play it because they ain't english...you're an idiot...hip hop is supposed to bring people together not shunt people out.

You seriously have no idea do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote