Thread: Britz cant rap
View Single Post
Old 10-05-06, 04:58 AM   #58
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawty32
i aint proud niggas b killin niggas in america and illegal hispanics r takin over im makin a point american rap is an american art this country was built on slavery rap is a type of soul music for african AMERICANS our country was built on black slaves and we get out our aggression thru OUR music rap is american culture and thats my point
its not commercialized dmx,tupac,biggie,the game,50 cent and alot more grew up in the hood and the ghetto and rap music is all they know so dont take that from us thats ours

and you think there was no slaves in ANY OTHER COUNTRY say oh i don't know...ENGLAND!

bro you're so misguided you'd be told a white sheep was a fox with a mowhawk and you'd believe it...

and most them names you mentioned...in the rap scene are trash...and Game's a fake through and through, 50 Cent...ahahahahaha stay on RV a lil longer bud you'l find out

and i'll say this for the last time...England ain't all houses of parliament and open fields bruv...live here for 6 months and i GUARENTEE you'll be speaking differently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote