View Single Post
Old 10-09-06, 12:45 AM   #9
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP:

Holy. Damn.

First and Foremost...HOW MUCH DOES BM CHARGE FOR A BEAT LIKE THIS!!

Trip - Wow...All I Can Say. You have a Grimey voice, and it's unexpected on this type of track but it's so ILL. The Flow reminds me of Fifty-type but it has a certain emotion to it that just makes it wow. Man...It's a great way to start a track off.

Hook - DAMNNNN..*Rewinds...* *Jams to the Hook* This shit ...is banana's. This hook is mixed perfectly and it's..ahh..just great..*Rewinds once more*

Black Magic - .....damn.....that's all i got to say about BM..is damn...Nice vocals, your presense alone makes the whole middle worth listening to..you have an emotion and voice that is unique. At least to me...

Hook - Again...so sick..

Ike - I swear..you and apexx are my favorite RV Artist I've heard. Along with Trip and BM. So putting 3 out of 4 of my favoriteo n one track is just Ill. And your verse finishs it pretty nicely, that kick push thing was great, had me vibing to the track the whole time man. You have a nice flow and your voice is great.

Damn..I mean..Shit..this is hot..Put it on the radio...RV radio..everywhere..

RTF Please -
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235654