View Single Post
Old 10-21-06, 09:46 PM   #11
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yeah look, props for being live and getting exposure, that was never my beef... I got respect for that instead... BUT

To an extent I just wonder how far this could take you... I hope for your sake that you guys get your image straight and dont look like a bunch of internet meeting miss fits on stage..

You got good ambition I can see.. But dont count ya chickens before they hatch..

I mean c'mon, shit like repping your own 'clothing line' thats noticibly just blank printeds is pretty lame since you guys dont even own a factory or sell to any retail stores...

If I was you I'd tell tito to pipe down on the whole 'empire' 'were taking over' thing till you actually get a song rating highly on the charts and are pushing a hell of a lot of units through record stores and even begin to get on national tours.. Its kinda amature big headedness...

Goodluck though.................

I appreciate the thoughts Nos. I know you're thinking we're getting big heads, but honestly, we're getting into all kinds of things right now and people are getting excited.

We got the music

We got the magazine

And we got some graphic ideas printed on t shirts to help promote our stuff. I know it may not seem like a clothing line to you, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

But yeah, we're probably gonna keep the name anyway cause of the reasons I mentioned in my first post