View Single Post
Old 10-23-06, 12:27 PM   #41
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

spul thinks he's cut out for this, but a opperation aint saving this basterd
n besides your child birth.. what came from this c-section is even wacker
this punch is a bit unrealistic because a guy could never go through child birth. For wordplay to work effectively, it has to work both ways. Still a good punch, but I don't feel it is fully effective because of this

He always has to explain his punches, it's lame when shorty raps
Heads never get where he's comin from.. which explains the corny hat
this punch was really good. After looking at the picture, I laughed as this punch explains the hat very well. A very nice punch
I'll make him lose his girl, his dignity, this match. You know I'm the shit
the way I'm putting A thru L's...
... the other 14 letters'll will throw a fit
A lot of people have said this was played. This type of punch was played, but i haven't seen it before. Still, not that great of a punch, just the diss isn't that harsh

vs.

spul alway's goes hard, but n my eyes he's more of a wanksta cuz..
that hand gun your holding.. 's really killing your gangsta buzz
concept to punch him on that hand gun he was making was really good. I don't think you used it very well though. You didn't have that element of surprise in the punchline which made it hit harder. That killed this.

Very close battle. From looking at the votes, it pretty much looks like all the RV people have voted for Spul and all non original RV people have voted for Artistik. Artistik might have lost a vote or two from people not understanding his first punch due to not understanding groups. However, I gotta go with Spul on this one. Artistik mighta had the edge with just better wording on the last concept, but it just didn't hit the way I saw it. Spul's 2nd punch hurt him a bit, but it wasn't that bad really and the first was I thought the best line of the battle. Congratulations to both of you on a great season.

Vote - Spul