Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 10-23-06, 07:46 PM   #5
Crime
Herb

IP:

aight look

whyte ya never gonna get through the cypher wit corny ass raps like that/
if a faggot wrote you a love letter youd be the type to write back/this cat aint no gangsta he just whyte trash/so stop running ya mouth homie before you get slapped/ aint a threat on ya well being just a lyrical smash/ i spit fast like glocks wrist when it snaps back/ you aint a killer on the mic or in the streets thats a fact/and i just killed you on the mic so now you just a thing of the past..........

whyte you said you fast like a rabbit/ well meet the turtle ill whoop your ass in this race cuz you just another hurtle/ ya know another obstacle/ phisically and lyrically out boxing you/ ill drop a verse or two/ to mentally murda you/ and no im not talking bout the i.n.c/ but ill pull ya bitch card homie wait and see/ you dont want it wit me / im to hot/ so tell ya bitch i dont want her/ cuz she stay smokin rock/ its like the night before cristmas but you getting wrapped/ intstead of ya presents/ but see my presence/ is like a blast from ya past to bring you back to the present/ but im the future of rv/ so put up ya keyboard and take a seat/ see im a monster like luda/
a king like T.I.P/ so shut the fuck up/ or you can meet that 3 times 3/ this aint me talking/ its a demonic presence that envelopes me when im sleepwalkin/ so keep talking/ and ill keep halking these rhymes that leave you stuck in the middle of time/ you done spent all your money on those weak ass lines/ now you broke you try to smoke but ya lungs collapse then you pass not knowing that that breaths ya last ........mutha fucker