View Single Post
Old 10-25-06, 05:50 AM   #29
strobe

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
if i harm someoen or take their life to avoid them from harming me or taking my own life, guess who's going to jail? about a year ago my boy was with his girl at a restaraunt when he got fucked with for his chain. he kept tryin to diffuse the situation and eventually left but three dudes followed him outsde and pulled out a shine about to make their move. well, my boy pulled his blade out and stabbed up this one dude pretty bad, fuckin I.C.U.'d the guy while his boys watched then dipped from the scene. now he's facing manslaughter charges, which would make him a repeat felon at that.

That is pretty lame.. what he did should have fallen under self-defense. I'm kind of glad the state I'm in is one of the 15 or so states that has passed "stand your ground" laws letting people use deadly force when threatened with violence.

I don't carry anything right now, but I've considered getting a gun and a conceal carry permit. I'm not really too worried about getting robbed and even then, it's probably not even worth it to them since I only carry like $35 in cash, along with a credit card and a cell phone..