View Single Post
Old 10-28-06, 02:51 AM   #48
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
exactly, man nobody thinks their gay, and i bet if you saw a video of it where they give each other dap, a quick peck on the lips/cheeck next to the lips, then a hug you wouldnt be making such of a big deal about it, its just when this picture is takin... its just love man, yall just need to grow up and quit wearing your own insecurities on your sleeves...

and lmao @ EVERYBODY comin in here hating on Wayne when he's THE hottest in the game right now, that is if you listen to his mixtape shit and UNDERSTAND IT (which is the key for most of you slow ass dudes)... and Nos, LMAO @ saying Wayne doesnt even write his own shit... do you realize HOW MANY mixtapes he's CONSTANTLY dropping and how many remixes and shit he's constantly on? do you really seriously think somebody was getting paid to write for the 6 S.Q.A.D. mixtapes? man yeah right, they aint make no money off of those shits, nobody is writing ALL that shit for Wayne, and he comes consistently nice, so i dont wanna hear that bullshit, think before you speak.
PS - i know all about "Gillie Da Kid" and all that trynna steal Wayne's shine bullshit so dont come in here talkin about that cat thinkin you know somethin...

EXACTLY nos's point thats a good reason why he didnt write his shit
when a rapper usually is droppin that much he has multiple ghostwriters
u think u get enough time ta just sit back and write when ur a celeb??
u gotta do photo shoots, recording songs, signing autographs,
performing at concerts on tour, go on radio stations, do movies if u act,
and whatever else comes with ur personal life like wife and kids and shit
bein a celeb isnt an easy thing ta be