View Single Post
Old 10-28-06, 03:47 PM   #24
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce
So you really think he's still making club songs just for money? He doesnt need to keep makin songs for money, thats what i think you're not comprehending. Has anyone ever sat and thought that maybe he enjoys making music? Just because 50 Cent does not rap about what you think people should rap about you deny him as an "artist?" He's genious cause he reflects the mindstate of his fans and he makes songs based off what they want to hear, wow @ him not being an artist...

if he enjoyed music so much he'd be making it more often, and he doesnt 'make' music, any dumbass with a brain can FREESTYLE most of the shit he says in his verses, the rest is all done by dr. dre or eminem in the end, mixing, the beat, everything...he just has a voice and style to kill chorus's and thats what hes good at ...chorus's, he doesnt deserve all that money for his lack of talent to do anything but make good chorus's, ANYBODY that doesnt have a completely fucked up face can be marketed to do good on a label like aftermath/shady...if they put enough money in, which is what they did for 50, wouldnt the 'person who loves to make music so much' put out a shitload of music?...and then you might respond saying the label might not be able to let him do that cuz of money issues, well then hes not so musically caring if he listens to everything the label tells him =/

and yea, a real artist is making music off of what other people want to hear, where did you find out what an artist is? -_- he uses music for a business not as an artform
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus