View Single Post
Old 10-28-06, 11:43 PM   #25
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP:

Like it or not music is a business now, not an artform. And so what if he's makin music to make money, wtf is wrong with someone not wanting to sell crack anymore? And I'm sorry but isn't G-Unit radio on part 22 or something, not to mention 50 is on all of his artists cds? There is a shitload of music by him, if you didn't close off the door just because you are displeased at why he's in the industry, you'd see all the stuff he does. If Eminem is such a great artist why does he have half the catalog that 50 does? Ya'll seriously turn your nose on people on some prejudice petty shit. 50 Cent isn't my favorite artist but I'm not going to sit here and say that ANYBODY can jump in his shoes and do what he does, he runs that G-Unit label and everything, he's not an idiot by any means. And don't sit there and define "real" artist cause that's just your opinion, I could say you're a "real" nigga, that doesn't mean you stand for every other nigga on the planet. Every artist has something that makes them who they are, regardless of whether you or the next person like them for it. Hitler was a skilled painter, are you going to tell me he's a bad artist in his genre just because he hated the Jewish? That's just complete lack of thought to say that.