Thread: The LBL Cypher
View Single Post
Old 10-31-06, 12:20 PM   #11
Real_Talk
New to RV

IP:

More then a TEXT BATTLER, im Rapverse's BEST CHALLENGER. I'll let the TECH SPLATTER YA and knock the BREATH OUTTA YA/
Dis STRAIT GUNNER got ya "DAYS NUMBERED" like CHECKED CALENDERS!!/
Your CLAN'S FULLA BUMS. Imma CHAMP WITTA GUN. I "spit hot" like I gotta LAMP ON MY TOUNGE!!!! /
When the RATCHET SMOKE Dis nigga bound to "HAVE A STROKE" like SANFORD AND SON!!!!/
"Lil Boy" stop ACTIN MANISH 'fore you see the GHATS AND VANISH. Ya flow *ne*ed to *gro*w like you sayin BLACK IN SPANISH!!/
I'll Leave you SLAIN IN A HEARSE when I *Expose* you and put your BRIAN IN *REVERSE* like you *JACKSON JANET*!!!/(omg get it)
You can stand "Strait" till I leave you CLAPPED AND "SLANTED"!!/
You fake mutha fuckas be takin RAP FOR GRANTED/
I do this on the spot, ion HAVE TO PLAN IT/
The NINE MILL A SPARK. My bars filled wit "FIRE" AND "HEART". Call me CAPTIN PLANET!!!!!/
"Do what you TOLD" LIKE SIMON. You'll get Bitch Slapped if you HOES DEFIANT. I'll leave ya eye SWOLLEN, TRY IT!!/
This PRO AT RHYMIN will LOAD THE NINE AND shoot better than KOBE BRYANT when they deep in the FORTH AND TYIN!!!/
I neva seen a SOLDIER CRYIN. U only tuff when you HOME IN PRIVATE/
You STUPID AS SHIT only time you "SHOOT-IN THE FIFTH" is in a ball game thats OVERTIMIN!!/
Imma FOLD DIS MINOR/
Send em BACK TO THE LORD when he "FLAT ON A BOARD" like im pressin my CLOTHES WIT IRONS!!!/
My FLOW IS HARD!! you cant CONTROLL THE BARS. Me and my SOLDIERS BRAWL!!!/
Im HOLDIN THE LEAD. Think you tuff, GO ON AHEAD and get "three HOLES" IN YA HEAD like a BOWLIN BALL!!!/

Oh yea, he's back!!!! Tell me who da hell can spit better den dat????