View Single Post
Old 11-03-06, 05:22 PM   #2
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

-Now You Want Me Back-

intro sounds really plain cause its so empty..you come in with the little speech thing. singing is okay. voice isnt anything too special. sounds like holding back a lot. voice is quite shaky in places. im guessing this is the chorus. its cool. beat is real annoying. i dont think it matches the song. lyrics are average. the melody on the chorus is off at points. okay you come in finally. quality isnt that bad actually. flow is real cool. lyrics are cool. i like how you did this verse. but its strange cause theres nothing after your verse. and its jus empty. you coulda at least said "The End". overall this was okay. i think the singing honestly hurt the song.

-Saddest-Factory-

i dont know if this is the hook or just a little intro. i like how you switch up the flow on this first verse. oh wait. was that the verse? strange. ok now this is the actual verse. lyrics i like this. honestly this is real cool. flow is on point. ok the chorus sounds like the start of a verse so its kinda weird. but it works. i really like this song. i might have to D/L this now. i like when the beat dropped. that was real cool. this was a nice track. havent heard you for a while. so this is real refreshing. ayo get at me so we can collab..my aim is Meehahaha