Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
Thanks for all the feedback...

Imma look into Judo...I'm mainly interested in self defense and discipline

Anger management type of deal

Man if thats what you're after, I recommend Muay Thai. For self defense and discipline, it's probably one of the most effective out there. And in it is one of the strongest blows of any martial arts, the rising knee strike (Dont know the Thai name). They did a test once where they got together a whole lot of professional Martial Artists from different styles, even western styles like boxing, and said "K, do your strongest move on this dummy." And the dummy had all these high-tech sensors like they use in crash testing for cars.

So they all did this insane shit, like flying backwards kicks, huge punches, and they were all incredibly strong. Then when it was the Muay Thai guys turn he just went "......... TSU" and really quickly did some close range shit that hardly looked as flashy as what the other people were doing. It was the rising knee... The scientists were like "wtf" because it registered the same amount of force as the dummy would receive in a car crash test, where the car was going 35 miles per hour.

So yeah if you wanna be a walking 35m/h car crash to people, get some Muay Thai happening and train very hard. -_-