Thread: Ms. Get Gully
View Single Post
Old 11-04-06, 01:01 AM   #37
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
when did i ever say i loved a dude u fugly snatch face............and lmfao at u being better than me.......your good at sucking cock for bus passes and catchin stds thas about it other than that u dont do shit exept come here and say your better than people go read apexxs thread if u aint gonna step up and prove shut your tramp ass transvestite mouth up............and yeah u do look like a broke hood rat go get sum more zellers t shirt u fucking skag
still think your better set it up
id be glad to air you out stanky ass bitch

lmao@you

your an idiot rofl bitch i didnt know who the fuck u were until you started with me in another thread so if u really want to get ripped then call me out fuck tard. your garbage like i said and im better than you. you think your little insults are just so hard and just sooo hurtful .they dont mean shit. your white. an insult coming from a white male really doesnt mean much in my eyes. just means you have nothing better to do than hate on something you only wish you had .. ne who .. YOUR the one talking shit and not trying to battle. I BEEN called you out. I ALREADY TOLD YOU to battle or stfu in that thread.. now...on the real tip lets see what you decide to do. i doubt you want to battle me .