Thread: Ms. Get Gully
View Single Post
Old 11-04-06, 01:03 AM   #38
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
How is calling you a whore prove to you in anyway that I hate life? You're fuckin' retarded. I work a high paying job, perform music in a band, write better hip hop than you could ever imagine, have a sweet ass girlfriend, tons of friends, and love my life actually.

You on the other hand... you're just a stupid dyke who knows she is and has nothing to say so she assume's something and makes an ass of herself.

Go fuck a carrot you ugly bitch.

aww how cute the poor lil canadian who does nothing but pose pictures with a bottle of alcohol called me ugly aww!!!! i guess that was sposed to hurt? lmao yall is on a roll ova here.. yall try too hard tho :-/ for someone who has such a nice life you sure have such anger built up inside of you. your nothing but a lil alcoholic. lol@ people who think its cool to pose next to beer bottles LMAO. great life u got / yeahh i doubt you trying to battle either hehe. continue to be mad. i can continue to piss you off

and lmfao@ignorant fools who always refer to females that rap as "Dykes" all the time thats so original lmao. "ugly dyke" whoopey doo ..lmao you called me a dyke. should i cry? lmao.