Thread: Ms. Get Gully
View Single Post
Old 11-04-06, 01:23 AM   #39
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
aww how cute the poor lil canadian who does nothing but pose pictures with a bottle of alcohol called me ugly aww!!!! i guess that was sposed to hurt? lmao yall is on a roll ova here.. yall try too hard tho :-/ for someone who has such a nice life you sure have such anger built up inside of you. your nothing but a lil alcoholic. lol@ people who think its cool to pose next to beer bottles LMAO. great life u got / yeahh i doubt you trying to battle either hehe. continue to be mad. i can continue to piss you off

and lmfao@ignorant fools who always refer to females that rap as "Dykes" all the time thats so original lmao. "ugly dyke" whoopey doo ..lmao you called me a dyke. should i cry? lmao.

Yes, I have some pictures of me next to alcohol. It was St. Pats day, I was sporting what I was drinking. It's funny how you diss on somebody who can afford alcohol when all you can afford is a cheap camera to take pictures of your ugly ass giving the finger. You're hideous, give it up. /battle you?! Why waste my time or any lines on such an easy task, you're whack. Amen.