View Single Post
Old 11-04-06, 03:34 AM   #32
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
bruv people can be taught how to kill anyone using martial arts...but martial arts didn't originate as a form of violence but a form of discipline and self-control

that russian martial arts you talkin about is just a twisted version of martial arts...oh i also forgot to mention it's a form of SELF-DEFENSE...and also biting, and pulling hair & low blows aren't part of martial arts...although my sensi did say use it if it's ABSOLUTE last resort i.e headlock then you bite to get out if you can't reverse the lock...

but i'm not disregarding that post you did...but some people teach martial arts without the background behind it...it's like giving a trigger happy postman a gun...you know he's gonna shoot

Lol, well I don't agree at all. The russian martial art that i'm talking about DID originate as a form of violence. And yes, biting, pulling hair, lowblows, using anything you can grab as a weapon, IS a form of martial arts. It all depends wich martial arts. And it's legal to give a lowblow in Muay Thai, if you cop a lowblow that's your own damn fault, you gotta protect your shit.