View Single Post
Old 11-04-06, 10:52 PM   #15
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
i love how yall can call the kid garbage.... yet..... hes garbage enough to beat out 20 other rap groups to OPEN for the Ying Yang Twins?????

why dont yall keep that shit in the forefront of your minds while your hating on dude.....

do a self inventory.....

have any of yall accomplished what he has....???

show wise....

marketing wise....

KOTN is holding it down fo real.... yall should know who your hating on b4 you attempt to shit on people blindly.....

put aside the beef and ask yourself.... why yall hating on dude????

yall know you see in J what you dont see in yourselves.... and that shits eat yall heads up....

Battle and get that shit off your chest.....

Ecko.... we supposed to collab.... i aint got beef wit you....

Spul.... we gotta collab... and i got no beef wit you either...

Troublesome.... i dont know you enough to have words for you....

but this hating on Summers shit is played....

after the battles let the chips fall where they will..... but at the end of the day....

J.Summers and the KOTN holding it down Heavy in the Mitten fo sho

yea, i ain't got beef with you, but saying "HE GOT TO OPEN FOR YING YANG TWINS, AND THAT HE MAKING MOVES! And that we jealous of him cuz we wanna be in his place!!"

Well let me say this, just because he's doing all this does it mean he has talent?

look @ Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Paul Wall.. Fuck opening up for people, they all are SIGNED TO BIG RECORD LABELS and got people opening up for them. NEAR PLATINUM OR PLATINUM and all makin' that dough.

BUT........ DOES just that mean they got talent? HELL NO..

do YOU look @ them and wish you were them? HELL NO..

So If I can see those people and not have respect for what they doing cuz they really don't have talent, and I bet even you agree with me, and not be jealous of them. WHY should I be jealous of what J. Summers is doing by opening up? Just cuz he opens up for someone don't mean he has to be dope.

SO HELL NO, I don't want to be him. And no, I'm not doing shows and shit. Because I just now started taking rap serious, with my first real serious shit. That is gonna be heavilily promoted. In the past I had to focus more on school, so only now can I finally put 150% in this shit. And i'm supposed to open up in either January or Feb in Seattle with Tizz. And triple said he can hook me up with some shit in NY earlier than that. So best believe I'ma start getting on my grind.

but back to the point, WHY HATE J Summers? Oh, and sidenote I won't mention the 2 names, but even 2 people IN OYD look @ J Summers and don't like his music and wonder why he in there. so i know i'm not only one.

But he even said himself, he ain't think it's worth getting lyrical, cuz lyrics don't seel. So he does his crunk shit (in his high pitched chipmunk voice, might I add), and that's coo. Do that, but don't go braggin' like you the shit. Crunk takes little to no rap talent. All you need to do is find dope ass beat and a hook that is decently catchy and you can get a crowd movin'. And I guess that's what he considers dope.

but the thing is, I thought OYD was more than that. Rappin' for the passion of rap, not just to dumb it down to get money. Cuz I see cats in there like Enygma, Tonyself, Pra'ject who really spend time on their lyrics and you can see the results. And I thought those are the people that represent OYD, but if it's the hsit like J. Summers be doing. Just to get that money by dumbin' it down and just so you can sell. Then I ain't got respect for that. Real talk. no hate

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote