View Single Post
Old 11-05-06, 01:52 AM   #20
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

ok, what i posted in tha introduction thread really belongs here, so i'll just put that and add to it.

im an 18 year old Latino from Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. i bin rappin scence i wuz 13, and i take it very serious. im legally blind, which means its alot harder to find a legal job cuz alot of employers dont want legally blind people workin fo them. im not blind, i just cant see good enough to see certian thangs, like reading thangs that arent very close to me, u know. i cant git my license, even tho i think i can see good enough to b able to drive. so yeah, even if i can find a job, i have no way of gitting there, right now anyway. it really makes my life so much harder then it needs to b and causes such a shitty struggle, just fo normal everyday thangs. so i need to make it in this rap shit, i have no other options, which iz why i take it so seriously and am always workin on sum new shit. ive also bin making beats fo like 3 years, im not too bad at that. my favorite rappers are Eazy-E/N.W.A, and my 2nd favorite rapper iz Eminem (hiz older stuff) so my shit iz like both of them mixed together, so i hear. i got an old skool, late 80's/early 90's west coast gangsta style, wif sum crazy multies (no 1 sylable simple shit fo me) ive put out 1 lil mixtape sofar, which wuz a year ago, and im still sellin them, lol, ive never met anybody who duzznt like my shit. people say i have a good voice fo it, sum say i sound kinda like Eazy-E. sum people have even said im in their top 5 rappers, haha. my girlfriend moved to Calgary over tha summer, so im still in Bridgewater, in grade 12, again, tryin 2 graduate. and in tha summer, if everythang goes according to plan, i'll b moving to Calgary to b wif her. so fo now, im saving my money up, making money however i can... u know what i mean lol. when i 1st started rappin, over like tha 1st 3 years, i just listened to rap that i liked and that sold, and i studied it, so i could figure out what people liked about it so much, and that i could use so people would like my shit. im a spicca thats versatile, i can rap about anythang, and im determined to make it rappin. im a smart buisiness man, when i wuz younger id always have mo money then my friends cuz they spent their money on stupid shit, while i saved mine all up, and i could hustle anythang, and still can/do. shit, i saw a cooler wif sum cans of pepsi in it last week, so i ran up n took two cans, then i sold them fo $1 each, lol, money iz money. im eazy to git along wif, most people i meet become my friends, i cant think of any real enemies i'd have, everybody likes me. and when people like me, they buy my cd my lil mixtape i put out round here proved that. i just got a really kool style, frum tha clothes i wear to tha shit i say. controversy sells, i got that shit. gangsta shit sells, i got that shit. stuff u can dance to sells, i got that shit. dope lyrics sell, i got that shit. if people wanna just dance to a song n not listen to tha lyrics, fine, but why just make tha song fo them? i like to put crazy lyrics that people who actually listen to them can b like "o werd", wif a dope, g-funk-like beat that people who wanna just dance n shit, can do that too. cuz it sells to both types of people = twice az many sales az a cd made fo just 1 group of people, u know. i think my shit iz very marketable. im tha type of spicca who will set trends, n all that kinda shit. i'd definatly b down to move on to other thangs besides just rappin, like movies, video games n clothes n shit. i also think that, wif tha hispanic population rising so much, alot of hispanic people might wanna check out my shit cuz im like them, so thats alot of people right there. and az a Canadian, u know that if a Canadian rapper makes it big, tha whole country would sapport them.

im what rap needs. werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!