View Single Post
Old 11-05-06, 12:39 PM   #41
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

and some of yall cats need to get off his dick, fa real.
This nigga from Michigan, for christ sake
a northern ass state
we dont do that shit, this the fuckin Dirty glove.. the fuckin murder mitten, I FEEL disrespected that someone from michigan thats so called makin moves would mis represent my state like this. we dont follow that crunk shit all like that. alot of us may LISTEN to it, but we sure as hell wont rap it!
Niggas never heard of Rock Bottom, Street Lordz, Chedda Boyz, Eminem, Royce Da 5'9! Dayton Family!!!
ALL of them is from michigan, and NONE of them niggas make no fuckin crunk music
bastard, how is he doing what sells when the dick suckin ass nigga aint even sellin records
Thats some pussy ass shit, and I dont know wtf he was TRYING to say about me in his first post, but regardless, nigga we in the same state, even though you're over 500 miles up north near the wild life reservations and the native american camps we can still get it fuckin crackin.. Rather its rap or anything else
you makin moves nigga then make a move down here to Detroit and see how I real nigga do it
you'll find out QUICK that the shit I talk on the net aint just shit I talk on the net
EASY!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote