View Single Post
Old 11-05-06, 05:07 PM   #23
PrahJect
Champion

IP:

Yo, my name is Rasheed Muhammad. Im was born in Harlem world raised on the same avenue as 40 Cal, Camron and Jae Millz. I was born around talent, so for me to even think about coming up I had to compare myself to cats that on a different level. Not having a father is the main reason music is what I do, school im not an underacheiver, I can see me going to college I know I can get the grades. However music is my way out, it's the route which I want to take, matterfact I have to take. It's either education/music or selling crack again. Ever since my father left and my mother has been stressing out, music has been my dedication. I bleed hiphop. This has been my first point to yall, I have the dedication, will and drive..knock me down im back up before you can fire me.

My Second point goes as follows, I have versatility most rappers don't have. they have certain styles they do really well and certain styles they can't even fuck with. I can do anything, every single topic you throw at me. I can do that club joint the cats gon dance too getting the mainstream club hiphop fans, I got the hard papoose-like punchline delivery diss/flossing tracks which got my street fans on lock, I can do those love songs getting ladies locked, I can do songs about the government about shit niggas don't even know because I educate myself, I can do songs about diseases, struggle, crack hood prolems, because I live it not jus hear about it...name it story tracks, I can do em all. That's my second point I have versatility...

My 3rd point I have marketabilty, I have a face which is media friendly, I have a sound like I said in my 2nd point which all audiences can feel, I have modesty and humbleness which will keep me at a good level and to gain respect. With all the audiences I can cater for gives u my marketability, I know what I can do and theres little I can't do.

My 4th point is stamina, I can ride it out, studio sessions if i keep gettin it wrong ill go 1000 takes to get it right because im a perfectionist, regarding tiring schedules, touring, meetings, living out a suitcase is all things I can do, I have stamina to do all of those things and stay on top of my work.

My 5th point is I have work ethic, I will work hard and I will make sure it's done right, people may moan about re-doing songs or re doing dubbs forr me if its necessary then it's done.

My 6th point is intelligence, I know what moves to make and when, when I need to hit the club tracks, when I need to be real, Im on top of my game for my age, im 16 and always getting better, I have the mind set and frame and clear path of a 25 year old rapper, Im mature and im business orientated.

My name you will hear, my name you will fear, P 2 THA, Black Bandan WE HERE! nah mean playboy...

I can't see myself not succeeding to the highest degree.