View Single Post
Old 11-06-06, 06:26 AM   #25
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Yup don't have tim to record...so here we go...

Hi, my name is Tony Reynolds. Born June 3rd 1986 Tuesday afternoon at 2:03pm in Crawley Town where i still reside to this day.

Basically i've loved hip hop the best part of my life and i feel it's going through a process of revival at the moment what with the latest upcoming underground talent thats coming through. Now i've only been doing this since September 29th 2004 (notice my decency at remembering dates ha), but i feel i've elevated myself so much in these past couple of years that i've managed to step my own writing and vocal ability to at least where some people in the industry are at now who've been at this since a young age. Ok i may not be the best, but i definitely have something to offer and bring to the rap game no doubt, and no i'm not no Eminem ha, I have my own stories thanks. For a start, growing up as a kid without a main father figure up until i was like 7 or 8 wasn't easy plus there wasn't much money for the family as our mum had 2 mouths to feed and we would see our old man once or twice every other week tops to just bring round £20 or some crappy amount as he was strapped himself gave me influence for my writings, also living in Broadfield, which ain't no pretty part of Crawley i'll tell ya now also gave me street sense and another angle to write my tracks and there's my own personal side and my own reasons for wanting to rap. And thats to support my now 2 year old son who I myself now only see once every week. I'm a young father (18 for 9 days when he was born) and i wanna use the ability I have at the moment which WILL get better with time to give my son the chance to nothave the upbringing that unfortunately I had, and also others around me. I do owe a lot of people for me still being here but mostly, I owe myself because without rap, i wouldn't have any dreams or aspirations to continue on and it's why i'm so dedicated to everything i put into songs. The main 3 things in life I love are firstly my son, my girlfriend Hayley who's shown me so support and of course the hip hop because it's made me who I am and it's given me the chance to express myself the best way I can.

As for success, like I said there's not much at the moment because i'm so new to hip hop but that's not to say that I won't experience any kind of stage time or deals in the future. I've had live radio play which i'm personally proud of because it's given me the chance to spread my music to the world, as that is my main aim.

But just because there's no major success currently, i don't feel that i'm losing out as such or that i'm failing in hip hop, more rather i'm gaining new experiences and always bettering myself as a result from each track i release.

Well hope you liked reading my story...hopefully one day you'll be hearing a lot more from me, and if not, then look harder

Yours Faithfully

T. Reynolds (aka Mad Dog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote