View Single Post
Old 11-06-06, 04:50 PM   #30
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

My name's Gregory. I'll be 18 december 19th. I was born on the westside of Detroit, Michigan. I gew up in a single parent household. I have 2 brothers, one is 30, the other one is 32. They love rap just as much as I do, so when I was a baby I was listening to rap. My earliest favorite rappers that I can recall is Jay-z, Eminem, and DMX. I first wanted to rap when I was 12. I used to make raps about my teachers, about other students and I first battled my nigga Reggie Jackson. I won the battle of course, and I liked the rush. Walking through the hallway in middle school and kids that I didnt even know saying what up to me and asking me if I was going to rap today. I'm what some people would label a "thug". I be on the net, but I spend time in my neighborhood even more. I've done alot of things that I regret that sometimes eats at my conscience. I've been through some things that would break the average person. I want to become a famous rapper because I want to prove that anyone can overcome anything. Yes, I already know that that has been proven over and over, but I want to experience that for myself. I want to make it to the top, I want to make my niggas rich, I want to make my mother proud, I want to make my father jealous, and I want my grandkids' grandkid's to live comfortably. I rap because of 2 things. I love it and I want to be successful.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote