View Single Post
Old 11-07-06, 11:31 PM   #35
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Whats poppin Mr. A & R. Let me explain to you why Im crack, but before I do that, lemme tell you the basics about myself. My name's Zone Out, Im 17 years old, and Im from Detrit's westside. I've been through alot of things in my vicious city. Some things that would break the average person, but my ambition and motivation keep me going. I've been listening to rap as long as I can remember, fuck what Bone Thugs say, IM a REAL hip hop baby.

As far as my own rap style, people always say I sound like 'someone" but they cant name anyone specifically. Its because I sound like what they want to sound like, but cant. Im a very versatile emcee, plus Im still elevating. I still have to hone my skills, but for 17, Im a beast. I appeal to numerous fan bases. Im young, black, and sexy. I can get the bitches on my dick. I got niggas paying homage to me, cause my life's real, and I got young cats open cause Im not on any soft Lil Romeo or Bow Wow shit. Im 100% street. I dont follow whats hot, I follow how I want to rap, fuck what everyone else like.

I promise,with the right support and push, I could blow up! I got the heart of a lion. Nothing can stop me. This rap shit is in my blood. Im not like these other wannabe rappers who only started listening to rap a couple months ago or who seen 8 Mile and thought it was easy. Its embedded in me. Me rapping is like the 2nd coming of Jesus, its been long awaited. Niggas hate, but more niggas love me. These other cats is corny. Thats why I feel I would be perfect for your label. Holla at me.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote