View Single Post
Old 11-08-06, 06:49 AM   #19
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Fighting aint about kicking the shit out of people?

Huh?

You'll find there are a lot of people out there who can seriously outclass a well trained by a school of martial arts fighter due to straight up experience over technique..

i didn't say fighting wasn't about kicking the shit out of people...i meant martial arts...

and i also didn't say that people who do martial arts can take out anybody either

why put words in my mouth lol

but basically if you're gonna do martial arts to go out on a friday/saturday night and use it to basically show off then ya pretty sad...save it for the tournaments...and also it don't land you in any trouble with the law...it's a decent thing to learn because of the teachings behind the art and it's people who say "oh go fight people in the street you'll get MUCH better" ignoring the fact that you may get KILLED because of your stupidity and ignorance to the discipline it teaches that bug me...

it's self defense...so if i was gonna use it on the streets...it'd be for that and that only...unless thats what you're trying to say as well...is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote