View Single Post
Old 11-08-06, 10:58 AM   #28
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
yep saddam should hang. now if we going according to punsihment by body count then the next hangings should be:

George Bush
Tony Blair
and every religion that has racked up a body count over the centuries should donate someone to be hung also

fair's fair

also Winston Churchill should have got it for giving the go ahead for poison gas attacks or some shit like that he did when he was in power

and we all know Hitler should have got it

thing is breh, they do it in a very calculated way by declaring war on the country they attack so they carry out those types of attacks so that no charges can be bought to them and bear in mind back in the Churchill days poison attacks were probably standard procedure attacks...tings are different now but i'm sure if that Bush & Blair selled the fact that Iraq was THAT much of a threat, i wouldn't of been surprised to have seen napalm strikes in baghdad ya know

Saddam however was jus flat out evil when he was wiping out cities with his gas attacks...no pre-warning or anything like that...jus boom...ya gone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote