View Single Post
Old 11-08-06, 03:47 PM   #42
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP:

Yea. I was gonna post this last night, but fell asleep. So i missed the date. Eh. but ill give you it anyways. just incase you need a filler.

Music is an outlet for me. It's a way to escape what I call a life. So how would I been an asset in this business? I have a versatile style, that alot of people can't change or imitate. And I'm dedicated. Since I was younger I've been writing songs and started recording. I've promised alot of time into this business no matter what ups and downs I've could always sit down and write when wanting or needed to. I'm not just your normal rapper, I can identify with any type of audience and I think that's a key factor to making it in this business. That's why I think I would be an addition that is needed to your label.

Hell I'm only fifteen but I know that a real emcee has energy and a certain skill to themselves that make them Unique. I believe I complete that fufillment and would be able to and willing to do anything to make it. This game is my life.

To be an emcee isn't an image, it's a culture. It's a way of life. And I believe that with a certain push from you I could make it no matter the costs or predetermined setbacks.

Thats Me.

LM