View Single Post
Old 11-08-06, 04:30 PM   #7
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

WOW

decent enough track....

Tony... you already know what the deal is... i've been on my grind SO FUCKIN HARD since September that i havent had time to push out tracks like i used to... what wit hosting this damn show on sundays to give OYD air time... Promoting our Mixtapes through out NYC where ever im at... be it the Mall.... gettin Gas... the grocery store... every where im at im putting this crew first and foremost... Im all over Myspace promoting... Since i started hostin the show i've gotten a shitload of Contacts... and im tryin to use them so that we can get our feet in the door and see some money what wit all the hard work we puttin in... Now... thats what i need yall to understand... that im doin what im doin for yall.... makin connections so that this team... this group of guys we got together can see the fruits of the labor... nahmean... the whole reason for formin OYD is that if one makes it we all make it... why you think we got so many diff styles in the crew... we got something for everybody...

286... no need to question Loyalty.... everybody in the crew will benifit in the end... this is supposed to be a family... and for a while it was.... i dont know where this shit went left... but everybody needs to Pause... and think about the accomplishments in the past year... then look ahead... 07 is right around the corner... and thats our time to take advantage of the groundwork we've laid thus far and press on...keep building the body of work... get together and headline a show...

This is most deff not the time for in house division and choosing sides... Theres is only one OYD and in the end it will Stand. Its a registered Business... its not a pipe dream... its an attainable goal and situation we're workin with.

How many of you wanna be slaves to corprate America???

How many of you wanna be a rapper... be self made men... work for your self... enjoy a life that you choose....

Its hard work... ups and downs.... theres roughly 20 emcees in the crew to date... 20 cats in a room aint always gonna agree on a given issue... or what ever... but theres this thing called " Common Ground" that we all stand on....

Im not Selfish.... OYD isnt TitoBronsky.... OYD is bigger than the individual... its the vision and goal to be a self made man... to break into the industry and live comfortable...

yall know that sayin... " you can lead a horse to water... but you cant make him drink" ... basicly thats where we at...

If your thirsty like im thirsty.... then damn it share in this wit me. Cuz theres only one direction to go from here and thats Forward... through the fire... United... like the states and shit.... remove the politics... This crew was set up so that everybody has say.... in everything.... no one more than the other...

the track was coo and all... but lets bring this OYD thing full cirlce and get back to the basics....

OYD= 1 for all and all for 1

-Don Tito Bronsky

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote