View Single Post
Old 11-08-06, 10:05 PM   #12
Possible
Flyweight

IP:

Dude the bullshit in this thread is amazing. I just took a piss test and I smoked everyday for 2 months prior to taking it and I quit for 6-7 days and passed. Your best bet is to refer to what Coc said. Drink water, and lots of water, since you have a minimal amount of time, you better be drinking at least 2 gallons of water right now, I mean a lot, but not as much to where you would throw up.

The factors depend on a variety of things. First would be how long you went smoking in consistancy. Like how many days. It works like a layer system on how THC is stored in the body. It stores in fat cells, this is the reason why it lasts in your body for up to 30 days in urine. If you smoke everyday, that is another mark on the stack, Hence it will take a day to remove a stack, theroeticlly. If you smoke once a week, then it will be removed a lot sooner.

The other things are really not important if you have to go tommorow. You need to make sure you drink a fuck ton of water before you go, and make sure when you piss its not your first piss of the day. In that case, make sure its not your third piss. Make it at least your 5th, and if you drink enough water, you can piss up to 6 times an hour, and yes it is possible. Second thing is, do not piss at first into your cup with the first amount of piss that comes out. Make it the last piss that comes out man. Piss in the toliet first, if its water, its clear, and its well you know about 90% water. With any luck, the results will come out inconclusive, depending what your getting tested for, IE Court, job etc..the test may vary, but if you dont have a lot of time, I suggest a cover up drink.