View Single Post
Old 11-09-06, 09:53 AM   #9
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
lmao...ye anybody who's SEEN your mugshots'll know that you put that biiiig deeeeep voice on...plus callin ME wack...weren't you the one runnin to me askin advice on how to up ya game???...personally i wouldn't ask "wack" people how to up ones game...but hey...i guess my advice didn't work...or you're too stupid to listen to hissy piss soaked trailer park redneck...

my mugshot? Yea that was 3 years ago and last time I seen yours you was lookin mighta gay and ya son looks just like you. You should shut ya mouth cuz ya voice and accent makes you look like a huge wigger. Your like fuckin 30 years old dude and you still thinkin your a hot shot on the net, lmao!! since when did I hear you had some hot music and people bumped it? only reason you got in OYD is cuz you sucked Tito off when you flew to New York. Fuckin faggot.

word troublesome, mad dog is a big gimmick dude never will go anywhere with his raps, he got merked by Prahject with ease. Dude you got beat by a dude half ya age, you should feel disgraced as a uk rapper. lmao!!!!

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote