View Single Post
Old 11-09-06, 01:27 PM   #12
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

first off the beat is beastial.... fast flow / slow flow... its good for both... shit is crazy

hook... this shit is pretty hard... i see what they were sayin... but i dont think it was the placement as much as it was the beat kickin in ... Hook is solid though

Rey Rey : first time i heard you on a faster style... and they way you went at it made it your own like... your cadence and shit... diff... but it worked... choppy...?? nah... i dont think so... i think thats how its supposed to sound... like how i be doin my shit... its not choppy... its controlled chaos... it works... its outside the box if anything...you developin a beast like swagger homie

hook- this shit grew on me pretty much after the 2nd go round... Haters gonna hate... werd up...

286 : haha yea man you came in here following Reys lead on that fast shit... you put it down here... libs was tight... flow was on point aint realy fall off anywhere noticiable nahmean...

i woulda rocked this wit yall fo sho... this shit was flames 9/10 fo sho

January mixtape status even

keep turnin out them hits fellas

Holla at ya boi

-Don Tito Bronsky

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote