View Single Post
Old 11-12-06, 12:22 PM   #12
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

lol
aiigh, the thing initially started when Jay-z was on vacation and Dame Dash made Cam the vice president or some shit of Roc a Fella Records
and when Jay got back he was upset or whatever and I dont know the exact details but they openly started to admit that they didnt like each other
I even believe one of them said live on 106 and park "I dont talk to that man, I let that man live his life" I believe it was Cam
Anyway, Cam then left Rocafella because he claimed they started to fine him for every little thing he said about the record label.
blah blah blah, time goes by and Jay announces his I declare War tour. He was frontin like he was gonna diss everyone that he ever had beef or trouble with
and since he used to have beef with dipset, Dip Set started goin at him first
But then the tour was really I delcare peace and he made up with Nas.
and so on and so on
you know the rest

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote