View Single Post
Old 11-13-06, 02:15 PM   #67
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

no....i'm wack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
I like the way you combined with that hook added or w/e. I like what your sayin, good topic. True Hip-Hop feel yup I done a track wit trip bout the same deal. Uh Your hook is good nice and soft then the verse hits with emotion deadly. I like the change of pace to the beat. Oh yea and that ebat is good nice shit. Pretty solid track man, I'ma download it haha. Got me trippin after a big session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
What's hot:
Vocal/track quality
delivery/tone
bass in the beat (haha*have a system now*)
Consisteny of energy in the track
What's not:
Common lyrics in spots

Overall:
Very professional sounding track here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
Listenin'...
Intro is nice, I like this...
Beat is ol school..sometimes the drum is soundin like it skipping nah mean?..
PT...verse this is pretty hawt mayne...
I feel the way u switchin the flow that crazy...and u talkin about hiphop in it essence...but it losing it i know what you mean...
flow throughout is hot brotha...delivery is real good..quality is nice fam...
I like how you jus spit it all throughh nah mean... and the hook is dope fam...
feeling this joint right here..
beat not rlly my swag but u rocked this hot..
keep doing ya thing mr PT...
I like ya outro btw, the way u talked it out...
nice shit dawg..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastsyde
the beat is dope as hell.....flow is def on point....lyrics are up there too....everything i've heard from you has been dope....back to the song....beat fits the subject.....emotion is perfect for this joint....just really feelin this joint fam....good work....9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebrics
wow..really feelin this so far......like the message.....flows good....lyrics not super deep but it's tight man....lol...man i do relate to some of it here........real talk here tho pouring your heart out.....good stuff,,,,,nice to see someone be real once in a while...nice track bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
beat is smooth and just so cool..i liked the intro!..yeah u got a pretty good delivery,flow was just on point and i like switch..lyrics are so damn real and tight cos i'm like in the same situation...hook was iight but ur emotion on it was kinna too soft for the lyrics!...keep it up PT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
aiight peepin....
like intro you like "dreamin' way my life", beat fits too. dope....
oh snap this like some old school beat. feelin' this man.
like your delivery. nice and laid back... wow and then when you switch it that's tight.. LOL @ found like pennies under a couch. hook is illness. fire
second verse nice too. your emotion is dope for this beat, all fits tight. good shit
hook again. dopee
like the heavenly gates opening up, is this you lord? damn dope outro too man.
def a dope track yo. really feelin' this man. keep it up props.. 9.4/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
love the intro, beat is hella dope, love how the songs starts, who's beat is this? is it a producer on soundclick, if yes please post the link, like the emotion, man this song is fucking dope, flow is perfect...........* downloaded *
Speats
this your best track def. man wow bravo

Very Professional Sounding? and how many "wow's" did i see up there..........

oooh yeah this is all for ONE SONG lol

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING