View Single Post
Old 11-13-06, 10:46 PM   #136
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ? P E X X
typical q bitch shit blowin shit way outta proportion, puttin words in peoples mouth, and leakin anal fluids the whole way

you care too mcuh about peoples opinions which is why you're never happy, and why you're always on the nuts of someone who cares nothing about opinions.

if i did, i'd still be "Doomsday" and still rappin the way i did. when i changed over to Apexx i alienated pretty much every listener i had as Doomsday.

so to say i gives a fucks about peoples opinions or being "popular" is flat out stupid. i just do me.

Ok...I'll address only 1% of that cuz the rest is asinine bull shit.

Here it is. If you're a human being, then it makes u feel good when people love ur shit. how do I know? Look at how you respond in your own threads u asshole...Like, if someone says "this is tight apexx" ur like "yea...preciate it..thanks...chea chea chea"...If someone was like, this shit is mediocre garbage, I doubt u'd be like "che chea chea, thanks"

^^Doesn't make sense...Now, Im not sayin anyone has to be obsessed over someone's opinion, but they do matter...So quit with the denial bullshit.

And lay off the damn drugs.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote