View Single Post
Old 11-13-06, 11:13 PM   #140
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

dude here's a news flash: i respond the same if someone says "this track fuckin SUCKED i hate you!!!" as i react when they say "OH SHIT, I JUST BUSTED IN MY PANTS!!"

if someone likes it, cool, if they don't, hey, that's cool too. "good" means something different to everybody. matter fact, me and past tense did a track that i liked a lot. maybe you've heard of it. some people absolutely love that track, and some people absolutely hate that track. the people that hate it, I'm not mad at em, they just like differnet shit. I know we did a great job on it so i know it's just their personal taste. I'm not gonna yank on em to try to get their approval b, that's what sensitive kids do. I know who i am, i don't need someone else to tell me. you on the other hand would be like "oh you don't liek it? then you don't liek me ohh you're an asshole! now you're my enemy!!"

if i gave a fuck, i'd be keeping track of every minute detail q, just liek you've been. you take the time out to notice where i'm at and where i'm not in this thread? "I'm not mentioned in that post...but Apexx is! FUCK!!" I'm really that important to you man?

why?

lmao @ how somebody can get so pissed off that i'm not pissed off about what you think.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote