View Single Post
Old 11-14-06, 05:12 PM   #9
MoneyMaker
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by O//^\\EGA
^^^ props to everyone whose feelin this so far.....

to money....

...beef? net beef?.........nah i dont beef with no one.......i just dont like how yall are trashin the forum with ur cocky attitudes, plenty of people have told u ur wack and well....i had to show u and everyone else what a real diss is.....should be refreshing to most cats.

but honestly.....im not gonna battle yall.....thats not fair.....
...to yall.....

since id eat every last one of u......yea talk maybe cheap....but i just gave u a loooong reason why id win right up there.......so "I" suggest u just suck it up for this one....and tell ya boys to calm the fuck down......1st off its just the net.....and 2ndly

U GUYS ARENT GOOD.......AT ALL!!!

keep ya day job niggaz.......u aint seein me....in text or audio.......neither one of u can drop this many consistent bars within a 5 hour period........u can barely do ya lil 16s in 3 days.......so just stop while ur ahead......and tell that biter of a friend u got there to take out his grandmas teeth.....put em in that glass of water and shut the fuck up, i may be a newb......but theres enough heads who can tell u what im capable of .....

ps.....YOOO FLIPZ....nigga whats up!!!!! missed ya man

Slow down...first off this whole beef is just in between me and Lucia...then he decided to pull my crew in then yall bandwaggoned....NEVER once did i say BEFORE he instigated shitt that we would come and take over....actually I still havent and im the one holdin my niggaz back...so the fuck you talkin about homeboyy...2nd yall aint seen my real shitt...im waitingg forr that BITCHBOY Lucia to battle me and to quit dodgingg battles and imma murderr him hands the fuck down...iono you or most of these niggaz so iont see what the dissingg is about...but Lucia...you a bitch and you know it nad hell the fuck yeahh imma keep callin yo ass out until you quit dodgingg...but like I was sayingg...we act in self defense...thatts all.

King of RapVerse

King of Saint Lou

Black Card Gang
$MoneyMaker$
Send a message via AIM to MoneyMaker Send a message via MSN to MoneyMaker Send a message via Yahoo to MoneyMaker   Reply With Quote