View Single Post
Old 11-15-06, 05:05 AM   #155
PrahJect
Champion

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
Past Tense

^^Nah...it jus irks me that people pretend like shit doesn't phase them when it does. Like, isn't it normal to feel GOOD when people like your stuff? So, why do people expect you to feel NOTHING when people shit on your work? Come on...I'm sorry...It doesn't move me that much...But, it does move me some...And, if I worked hard on something and NO ONE appreciated it, I'd feel somewhat slighted.

APEXX is a drug addict...They're often detached from reality. So, just ignore what he says. I think you have a right to feel slighted Past Tense. After all, you've contributed alot to this board. But, it's how it goes sometimes. People have a right to like or dislike what they want. And, that'll never change. Fuck them man...While Apexx, me, ike, Triple N, and Fake Ass praject are receiving RV love, you cud be up on the Grammy's takin home the gold. Don't ever sell yourself short over some insignigicant bullshit.

Hold up?? fake as Prah'Ject?..nigga what?...you beefing with me now?..cmon fam uze a dildo hopper dawg...get off my nuts..and you getting love??...uhmmm majority didnt have YOU in THEIR lists...why?..cos you not that good homie..face it..u nice but that's it b..I liked u before when I first started but I don't bump ya shit fam..so stop acting u own tha joint and u the nigga making moves..cmon dawg? what moves u making homie..and u beefing with me now??..what the hell this shit about aint u the same nigga telling me you love me? huh? fuck is that nigga..get off my nuts bro...