View Single Post
Old 11-15-06, 08:23 PM   #5
MoneyMaker
Flyweight

IP:

Ya must be on Chronic forr tryna beat me yeahh imma be strayt up honest,
Tune ya focus like Ancient Electronics because you can pull all the strings you want but I know you caint get Symphonic.*

Come to war with me lil nigga ill add a Black Stripe to ya name like The Bengals,
Yourr a Rapp Battle Prostitute the way you make it a habitt to get fucked from all Angles.

Tryna swing wild like a Bitch in a fight lookin like a Runaway Train but this pussy best get back ‘On-Track’!
Yourr a soft Punchline throwin nigga…call ya Cellfone the way ya barrs and Punchlines lose Contact.

Symphonic is a waste of times….lil nigga you owe me barrs back forr the punchlines I waste on you and you know you should,
Chumpp Change standing next to his Maker so a StreetSweeperr should keep Garbage rapperrs like you out the hood.

Nigga has joke rhymes must nott realize these aint games so imma bounce him like HyDraulics,
Because my complexity in words will always leave the nigga as it Hook‘s-him-on-Phonics’/Symphonic

* Like a Symphony…stringed instruments...and to pull strings to get somethingg

King of RapVerse

King of Saint Lou

Black Card Gang
$MoneyMaker$
Send a message via AIM to MoneyMaker Send a message via MSN to MoneyMaker Send a message via Yahoo to MoneyMaker   Reply With Quote