View Single Post
Old 11-16-06, 11:31 AM   #30
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
wow @ all yall just jumpin on to this and believing everything people tell you on a rap board...

first of all, The Don of Mics is right, Gillie doesnt even claim to have written for Tha Carter 2, or anything after it. look at Wayne's fanbase, and the whole "best rapper alive" movement. its all about what Wayne's doing on the mixtapes right now, which DOES make him, in my opinion and the opinion of many, the best rapper alive. if you actually listen to Wayne's mixtapes and understand what he's saying (the key part), than you'll realize what i'm talking about. he's almost invented in entire different style of hip-hop in what he does... nobody's style is even close this dude's.

and where are yall getting this idea that Wayne doesnt write ANY of his own stuff? Gillie may have written some of Wayne's old stuff, but when will you people realize the person on the bottom is ALWAYS going to try and steal the flame from the person on top??? and yall are just buying into it at the snap of a finger.

and as far as the whole Wayne claiming to freestyle his shit, if you listen to his mixtapes you can tell some of the tracks that he's just kickin it off the top, and trust me... Weezy F. is in fact an animal.

and, please none of this "you have Wayne in your sig, you're a dickrider" bullshit... yes, i'm a fan, but i just cant stand ignorance and not even giving a rapper a chance because of the region he's from or his style. you don't have to look or act like Mos Def or Common to be a lyrical monster, and that's what makes Wayne so special. he's talking about the same shit that alot of other rappers are, which is what's real to him, AND making it lyrical, which is what nobody else is fucking with.

The End.
lol, Im sorry Blay, but you're a lil wayne dickrider
Wayne didnt invent his style, he bit that from Gillie.
Anyone that says Wayne is hot and Gille is wack never heard Gillie spit, cause Wayne is a less raw version than Gillie.
Gillie wrote MOST of Wayne's shit, not all, but the nigga said MOST! of it.
When Gillie first got signed to cash money Wayne was on some "wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly drop it like its hot" shit but when Gillie left he was on some "For fuckin with ya bawl"
They dont even use the word bawl in New Orleans, thats a philly word, Waye even bites this nigga slang.
Wayne even bit that lil neck movement he be doin, man, its a shame

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote