View Single Post
Old 11-16-06, 12:59 PM   #32
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckout20
If anything it sounds like your riding Gillies dick. Wayne spits fire. Carter 2 was hot. Dedication 2 was hot. Like father like son was hot. Can't feel my face was hot. What has gillie done. Wayne's getting on tracks with almost every other rapper in the game right now and almost every verse he puts out is off the leash and nearly every song he's on is instantly hot.

Tell me exactly how it seems like Im on Gillie's dick?
You never seen me once say that Gillie da Kid was ill.
If I dont like Wayne why would I like Gillie?
lol, i dont know man, you seem slow.
Saying ALL of Wayne's shit is hot shows that YOU are a dickrider.
You probably dont know how a ghost writer work, so Imma explain it to you.
Every time Gillie's writes a track for Wayne, Wayne's spits it. How ever much money Wayne gets from that track, Gillie gets a %.
Gille has been signed to Cash Money for YEARS, since around 1999/2000. Gillie Da Kid has never released a single or an album. How was he gettin money?
9 times out of 10, the shit that you hearin spit today is shit that Gillie wrote, especially since album tracks dont get dropped as SOON as they're finished

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote