View Single Post
Old 11-16-06, 07:51 PM   #21
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

as are an un-numerable amount that people aren't allowed to speak of publicly lol ...it'd be hilarious if every g-writer came out the wood works and started naming down all the people and specific songs they've written for others

I would absolutely PISS myself laughing cuz rappers are the main people talking about how much "better" they are than the next person but LEAST likely to even be writing what they're saying on songs ROFLMAO

personally, I'm not a fan of Diddy's music, but he's DEFINETLY not to be FUCKed with on the business side of things, he knows what he's doing behind a desk and in front of a camera ...he's aiight behind the mic, but obviously behind the pad, he's pretty much never really been there hahaa

seriously man, you never hear a rock artist talking about they're better than the next band...they do them and that's it...why does every single ever loving got damn rapper just HAVE be on some "I'm the best" shit ..DO YOU!!

be like the rock guys man; make good music, get FUCKed up, FUCK hoes, go on stage in a city you forgot the name of and have a performance you won't remember an hour later...sounds like fun to me, how 'bout you guys?

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote